Friday, August 29, 2003

It's That Time of Year Again...

Although I used to find him grating and annoying, Sport's Illustrated's Dr. Z has a fairly entertaining preview of the upcoming season. Just a few years ago, I couldn't stand the guy. Now I think that if every sportswriter covering the NFL was as mellow and thoughtful as he is, I could really get back into football.

For the past couple of years, I've tried to muster the old NFL interest, but it always fades by Halloween. We'll see what happens this year. The more I think about it, I don't think I've watched a Super Bowl in five or six years, and I try not to think aboutthe last one I watched- not so much because of the game itself, but because I ate like twenty chicken wings in one sitting, and hoo boy, that's not good for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home