Thursday, May 06, 2004

Me! Me! Me!

1. Online Fiction
I've been meaning to post this for days, but the laziness is deep and strong. Anyway, a short story of mine has been accepted and published by The Diagram. The story, called “The People Who Run Things,” is sort of about physics. I made it all up, but my man in Boulder assures me tha the whole story is true. Weird.

2. Online Journalism
I've got yet another story up at Pulse; the one's about a local one-man band called Gawker Slowdown. Once again, I really like the music (I've been pretty lucky lately, with story assignments for bands that I end up liking quite a bit), and I also like the way the story turned out.

3. Real-World Journalism
And, if you really feel like punishing yourself with a Keith Pille bender, you can hustle around Minneapolis and find a copy of the newly-launched Rift Magazine; I have a story and a column in there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home